- You are thinking of moving to a smaller place or a retirement home and are wondering what to do with all of your belongings?
- You are not sure what you can take and what you can’t?
- A family member has passed and you need assistance to decide what to do with their belongings?
We understand that this can be a stressful and emotional time for you having to make decisions about lifetime possessions and memories, whether it’s through downsizing, or in the unfortunate circumstances where the passing of a family member means an established home and belongings must be sorted through.
We do know that in both circumstances, it is is unlikely that all the belongings involved can be kept.
Let us help you, in a caring and understanding manner to:
- decide how to handle the belongings
- oversee packing
- oversee storing
- assist with relocation
- determine what to do with the items you no longer want or cannot take with you – whether you give them to family, friends, sell or donate them.
We are experienced in ensuring stress is alleviated and minimised, and the transition process is a smooth as possible.
Should you be also looking to sell your home or that of a family member then click here for further information about how we can assist you.
If you are ready to take the next step and need help with downsizing, moving or deceased estates then please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org