Saturday 2 September 2017, 1.00pm – 4.00pm
Declutter Your Life & Mind – This is one of my signature workshops conducted with Performance Coach Amy Castos from Inspire to Success.
- an insight into what clutter is and how it occurs;
- understand how clutter holds you back from living your best life; and
- develop strategies to restore balance in your life by reducing and eliminating your physical, emotional and mental clutter.
The cost of a ticket is $67 and for further information click on the buy tickets button now.
Thursday 14 September 2017, 6.30pm – FREE WORKSHOP
On behalf of Moonee Valley City Council and Libraries, please join me at this one hour workshop to receive practical tips and strategies on how to organise your home and family.
The workshop is at the Avondale Heights Library and Learning Centre and to get your ticket please click here.
Stay tuned for details of the next workshop
Time Management & Goal Setting – This is one of my signature workshops conducted with Performance Coach Amy Castos from Inspire to Success.
Over the 2 hours you will:
- gain an insight into how to deal with procrastination;
- learn tips and strategies on how to use the time you do have more effectively;
- be able to document what your goals are; and
- implement strategies towards achieving your goals.
Tickets are $47 and for further information click on the buy tickets button now.
If you are interested in having Amanda speak to a particular group about an organising topic please get in touch. You can reach Amanda on 0409 967 166 or at firstname.lastname@example.org