Whether your office is in your home, or you work in a small business, we can help you assess and and reorganise to ensure you have the best possible work space to be as productive and focussed as you can be. We’ve worked in small offices and home offices – so some of the following we know all too well:
- Struggling to feel organised and on top of things
- Too much clutter or ‘organised chaos’
- Piles of paper everywhere
- Papers get sorted, shuffled and reshuffled, but never quite find a place (or the bin).
- Not being able to find what you need, when you need it
- A paper or electronic filing system that doesn’t quite work, or you’re unsure if it should be set up differently
- A filing system that includes a lot of old, irrelevant or archive information – but you’re not sure what to ditch.
Organising You brings years of experience gained in a corporate environments in project and time management roles. We’ve seen that some systems sound great, but whether they work depends on the type of business and the nature of people in the office. We can work with you to establish systems and processes that are tailored to your needs.
We will review all aspects of your office to ensure its effectiveness by reviewing what works and doesn’t work with the:
- layout and setup
- workflow and use of space
- paper management – both inflow and outflow
- information management
- filing practices
- and time management.
Are you ready to take the next step in getting your office, systems and processes more organised or you would like further information then please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org